Venue: KPMG, Ground Floor, 10 Shelley Street
Topic: Disrupt, innovate or get out of the way
Our panelists include:
- Jost Stollmann, CEO Tyro Payments Limited
- Philip Copeland, Founder and CEO, Avoka Technologies
- Ian Hill, Group Head of Innovation, Westpac
- Pam Rebecca, General Manager ANZ Digital
- Moderator, Sandy Plunkett, Founder, Innovation Clearinghouse
Here's a snapshot of what they will discuss:
In a high stakes global economy, Australia needs new sources of growth. To improve corporate efficiency and advance technology-driven entrepreneurship, innovation and someone to take a risk is required. Sometimes the effort will not pay off, but just occasionally it will and when it does, we find a better process, a more efficient organisational design or an idea that radically transforms how we do things.
Registrations for his event have now closed.