Venue: KPMG, Ground Floor, 147 Collins Street
Topic: Disrupt, innovate or get out of the way
Our panelists include:
- Andrew Cairns, Head of Customer Led Connections, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- John Dyson, Founder and Managing Partner, StarFish Ventures
- Adrian Giles, Non Executive Director, Adslot and former founder, HitWise
- Richard Umbers, CIO and Supply Chain Officer, Myer Group
- Moderator, Sandy Plunkett, Founder, Innovation Clearinghouse
Here's a snapshot of what they will discuss:
In a high stakes global economy, Australia needs new sources of growth. To improve corporate efficiency and advance technology-driven entrepreneurship, innovation and someone to take a risk is required. Sometimes the effort will not pay off, but just occasionally it will and when it does, we find a better process, a more efficient organisational design or an idea that radically transforms how we do things.
Registrations for this event have now closed.